Frustration stress tensed
I feel anxious at times i feel sometimes ppl don't understand what i talk ...they dont consider imp listening to me ...i was a very shy i get afraid of ppl sometimes.. i used to get bullied.. i dont have goals in life i am living life aimlessly ...its hard for me to talk to girls too or take part in intelligent talks

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, You seem to be suffering from poor self esteem. Please meet a psychiatrist to start you on some cognitive behaviour therapy. Once your self esteem improves Your self confidence and communication skills will improve.