Frustration anxiety.
When doing a maths problem in the starting is easy later on the level goes up and I start getting frustrated in unable to do it. There was a time when I used to even tear off the pages when I was not able to solve complex problems like double differentiation/solving using dominance rule.The mind gets short circuit with the load and I end up ignoring it.I know it takes time to solve complex problems but when in class it's shameful when almost all are done solving it wheras I struggle in half way.The same applies when I'm improving my Handwriting(Not good handwriting everyone say and has been the same since childhood).I can't sit daily practicing for even half hour and when I start I'm inconsistent to practice daily.Earlier I used to simply run from my problems and today I want to face them but with the daunting thought of HOW? I ignore it.Is there any remedy in the world to solve this I don't want to get frustrated at all,I want to be consistent in doing work and improve it someday

Begin with first accepting yourself the way you are.  Ask your self, Am I peacock or a parrot???  Remember a peacock can dance where as the parrot can sing. So "Who are you" Rest what you are not great at is just not you.  Hence you may take a longer time   to adapt to something that is not natrul. So it's simply okay that I  am not be great in Maths or writing, but what are great at?? First strengthen​ that appreciate yourself self for those things and then begin with challenging stuff Also  understand that you are not only the one who is in such dilemma. Even the most popular and perfect people also go through this. As a first place tell yourself "I am good" Next step for improving is understanding this basic thing. "There are a few things that can be changed but there are also a few stuff which may just take a bit longer and I think, I can deal with it." Remember the negative stress you are facing is b,coz of the belief that I SHOULD BE A GOOD PERFORMER. Now you need to replace this thought with I can and will  put in the best effort, and I trust I do better. (Learn and train your mind to be happy with even smallest progress you make, eventually you will be able to make bigger leaps) Remember to compete only with self and not others. That is the only thing which will help you achieve your target. As you are born with different strengths.
Hi everybody is unique.  Know ur strengths n weakness.  Do what u want to do wholeheartedly.  Ur a worthy person n u need not prove anything to anybody.  Learn from everything daily n develop  urself on a daily basis.  Tc . Thanks
consult online if needed