Frozen Shoulder
Its been a while I am suffering from frozen shoulder and I am diabetic, my sugar levels are well under control. I am keep monitoring my sugar levels. I been to physiotherapy but still my pain is very high especially in the night time and as well during travel. Someone please advise me how to get out of this.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Frozen shoulder mean freez joint n u r also diabetic its take some time to mobile ur joint and physiotherapy treatment is the best option for u get rid this problem

Hello there. Since as you said you have followed all advice from the physiotherapist, I suggest you consult a orthopedician and discuss other options of pain relief. Since medical line of treatment can't be relied upon for long in your care, I would suggest surgery would be the best option for you. Consult a good orthopedician near you. Use practo to find best orthopedicians near you. Regards
Dr. Ritesh Kharnal
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Indore
Along with your exercises and ulterasound therapy u can do hot formentation at home. And take some pain medicine with consultation of your M D