Frequent weight gain

From last 1 week i m gaining my weight quickly and feeling stressed and tires sometimes.. what will be the cause and how should i reduce?
views-icons 135 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (4) on Frequent weight gain

Dr. B. M. Lava Bangalore | General Physician
Sir, You can do yoga, Meditation, Breathing exercises Go for walks. Eat fruit and vegetables. Do not eat junk food Get back to me, for detailed analysis of your Problems.
Hello, Weight gain and that to of sudden onset could be due to a variety of factors.It could be stress induced related to emotional upheaval or pathological meaning a hormonal imbalance arising from PCOD(polycystic ovarian disease) or dysfunctional thyroid gland. What you need to rule out the above by a couple of test.Please consult a Homoeopathic doctor and let him or her take it on from there.Also you need to consult a qualified dietician once your test results are out to follow a regular diet plan and weight loss program. Thanks and regards.
Hello. How much weight did u gain in last 1 week?what are all the things you are eating?
Dr. Saurabh Gupta Mathura | General Physician
Weight gain occurs slowly but if it's fast it might be due to edema or other pathological condition, consult ur nearest physician for complete check up and investigation