Frequent urination
My son is suffering with problem of frequently urination . What type of tests are required for diagnosis.
83 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anish Kumar Gupta
Andrologist 9 yrs exp Delhi
The following are advisable 1. Consultation with a Urologist. 2. Urine R/M examination 3. Ultrasound KUB with post void residue assessment 4. A chart maintaining timing and volumes of intake of liquid and output of urine.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.