Frequent urination
I just had mild burning sensation in my penis tip. But after a day it is gone but I m having frequent urination.i am sure I don't have any std. What kind of test should I take to check the problem.

If u have frequency of urine & burning in micturition, go for routine urine examination. If it shows significant pus cells, consult ur physician. He will prescribe u proper medicines, u will be alright.  If ur urine report is normal, do not worry. Take plenty of fluid, u will be alright.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+174
Chat with a sexologist
Hi, just get ur urine routine done n share the report's.