Frequent urination
I have a frequent urination from past 2 days,and the colour of urine is dark colour with blood,and it smells very bad........plz give a suggestion and type of treatment.....

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Increased frequency and dark colored urine could be due to many reasons like urinary tract infection, glomerulonephritis, kidney stones, phenylketonuria, gonorrhoea. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a urologist for further evaluation.

Frequent urination and blood in stool