Frequent Left arm pain
Hi, I am facing frequent pain in left arm and it feels like weak... My ECG is normal.. I don't have any other illness.. Kindly help

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Gentle Shoulder Stretching. Core Strengthening Exercises. Gentle Neck Exercises. Avoid sleeping on affected side.. Warm up and cool down is a must
Dr. Vandana Chauhan (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Noida

Arm pain generally occurs because of cervical problems especially when you work on PC or travels for along time. it leads to the compression of the nerves and the pain occurs withh or wthout pain in the neck which travels down the arm to thefingers also. You sometimes can have tingling, numbness and heaviness along with shrp and shooting pain. Frozen shoulder or periarthritis sometimes can lead to pain in arm. a precise diagnosis is required.
A physiotherapist can do a good diagnosis according to the symptoms and the movements increasing and decreasing pain.
avoid prolonged travelling, avoid lying on left side, no cold exposure, avoid prolonged neck bending. take rest....GET WELL SOON!

Hello there..... I went through your query..... Arm pain can be caused by a wide variety of problems, ranging from joint injuries to compressed nerves. Depending on the cause, arm pain is treated accordingly..... In many cases, arm pain actually originates from a problem in your neck or upper spine. .. Consult orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment.....
Dr. Dr, Mansi Wadia
Neuro Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Left arm pain could be due to compression of nerves or muscles around the back of neck. If that is the cause, it is very well treated by a physiotherapist. It may possibly not even require medication or surgery. But the sooner you see a physiotherapist the better it will be.