Frequent headaches
I experience frequent headaches on one side of the side. They are very intense and sometimes last for 1.5 days. I am on tb medication and almost every 15 days I have this raging headache.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You should consult a good Homoeopathic doctor in your locality for your complete cure.
Dr. Shweta Vaibhav Tiwari
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Nagpur
Sir it's a migraine and go for homoeopathy it only gives you best result. Use Schwabe's headache drop it also relieve your complaint but complete cure go for proper treatment.
Anindya Mukherjee
Consultant Physician 6 yrs exp Kolkata
Most likely its migraine. Use metopar tablet 1tablet twice daily in case of next episode. If it doesnt subside contact a MD MEDICINE PHYSICIAN asap