Frequent Headache

Hi i suffer from frequent headache and also from cold.. since last one week i find myself not capable of doing anything...i have been consulting a doc near by place and he says its a sinus problem and gave me 9 tablets for a day which was to be taken for at least 1 week...i don't find any result...can you please help me out in either suggesting me the remedies for this headache and cold...

Doctor Answers (4) on Frequent Headache

Hello,,frequent head pain is indicates something changes in your vital health... As per ur Dr. Defined cause of this due to sinus... so you can consult a classical homeopath... as well as you can do yoga like anulom vilom, & take warm steam, & skip to cold.. your sinusitis Complaints definitely cured by homeopathy...
You can take silicea 30 3 DOSES at 15 minutes interval only one day.. followed by Kali Bichromicum 30 thrice daily for one week..
Your clogged sinuses can give you pain and pressure above your nose and between youreyes, but the right treatment can bring relief. First, you need to find out if a sinus headache is the cause of your discomfort. Symptoms Typically, sinus headaches cause: Pain and pressure around the sinuses -- in the forehead, especially behind and between theeyes, and above the nose. These areas may be tender to the touch.Pain that gets worse with movement, like bending over or lying down. If headache pain is your only symptom, you probably don't have a sinus headache. A sinus headache usually has other symptoms as well, including: Stuffy noseNasal discharge cough Sore throat Fatigue. Good homeopath candidate give you best treatment.
Bangalore | Homeopath
Hi, As your doctor said it might be due to sinusitis. Homeopathy has better curative treatment for the same. You may consult a qualified doctor nearby you. Regards.