Frequent Green Stool

My son is 6 months old (Sorry to put one year, As practo is not accepting below 1 year), He is facing frequent green stool from the past one month. But, His growth is normal, His activities are also normal, His weight, Head Circumference everything is in range and I feel he is more active than most of the kids of his age. I had a consultation regarding this, and doctor told me that everything is normal if the kid is not showing any of these signs like crying, dullness, weakness, growing disorder or anything abnormal. she gave no medicine to the kid. But still I want to take a second opinion regarding this. Is green liquid like stool is normal for a 6 months baby?

Dr. Ravi Gupta
Pediatrician 16 yrs exp Noida

I agree with Dr. Shruti.
Mayank Rawat
Pediatrician 7 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Yes, very much acceptable as normal.
Dr. Shruthi M
Pediatrician 3 yrs exp Delhi
Green semisolid stools multiple times in a day is normal in a breastfeeding child. If growth and activity is normal, not to worry. As your son is 6 month old, start complementary feeding now and continue breastfeeding.