Frequent cough cold fever
My son is now suffering from high Fever, Dry cough n cold for last 4 days. Also he is having loose motion n vomits sometimes. He complains of stomach ache whenver we try to feed him along with throat pain. He is not able to eat much. His fever is also fluctuating between 102 and 99.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. As of now give him paracetamol 250mg thrice a day like dolopar 250mg 5ml thrice a day. Warm water to drink. Semi solid foods. Avoid oily and spicy stuff. Steam inhalation. He might be having a upper restiratory tract infection. Kindly consult a pediatrician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.