Frequent cold
I am asthmatic. I have the problem of getting frequent cold/running nose. To be more precise I will have cold/running nose everyday. This is happening since my childhood. What is the reason for this problem.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Airway allergy. Meet an allergist.
use this app to search for a good Allergist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 12 yrs exp Hyderabad

You could be having Nasobronchial Allergy than means cold and nasal allergy can trigger your Asthma. Meet an ENT and get evaluated as any nasal pathology if present and if it is addressed the asthma attacks can Be reduced drastically.