Frequent bowel movements
Hi From the last 6 months, there has been a change in my bowel movement. Bowel movement in the morning is fine, but immediately after that there is an urge after breakfast or lunch again. That feeling of complete evacuation is not there. The bowel movement after lunch always loose.. there is no fever, no vomiting, no stomach pain,no blood or mucus in stool, only flatulence in the morning.  I have done the following tests Nd all are clear. 1. Blood test- clear ( only B12 deficiency) 2. Stool test (done twice) - all clear 3. Liver function test - all clear 4. Colonoscopy - all clear 5. Thyroid test - all clear Have taken the following medication but no relief 1. Metrogyl 2. Rifagut 550 3. Norflox tz 4. Ciplox Can someone please help, none of the above medication have helped.

Endoscopy of upper gi track should be checked. If is normal then IBS