Frequemt urination

I am suffering with frequent urination problem from last 6 months . Have consulted best doctors in town. Including multi speciality hospital. But the medicine I took didn't give relief to me. Symptoms are like Frequent urgency to urination, some time pain while urinating, but no blood while urinating, no pain in stomach, urine flow is not continuous... This urinating urge is more in nights Please suggest me something. Have all medical records with me like ultrasound test and scanning of the bladder, urine flow graph.. If u want I will attach them.. but the problem is all say negative. Nothing is showing in any of the test.

Doctor Answers (1) on Frequemt urination

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, here you need to know about your UTI, Most urinary tract infections (UTI) are diagnosed by a description of your symptoms, such as painful,frequent urination, and a test of your urine for white blood cells, blood, and bacteria (urinalysis). A urine culture is another test that can tell the type of bacteria causing the infection, as well as help determine which antibiotic can best treat the infection. Other tests may be ordered if your doctor thinks that there is some other problem causing the urinary tract infection, such as a kidney stone or a condition called reflux, in which the urine backs up from the bladder toward the kidneys, or if there is a history of recurrent infections.  If you have had symptoms for longer than a week, should all be given a 5- to 14-day course ofantibiotics. When infection has spread to the kidneys, then treatment should continue to 10-14 days. If there is prostatitis, the antibioticsshould be given for several weeks. Here antibiotic choice should be based on culture and sensitivity, then it helps for better choice of antibiotic and for complete cure of infection. kindly get back with your reports for targeted advice.