Frenulum tear from 15 years
What happens if Frenulum penis is cut . Can i live with frenulum tear i havnt noticed it since 15 years. I have foreskin when i open it i see a hole frm frenulum. I have no issues during intercorse .

Share pic with me first
Hi, Need to discuss. Contact me.
Share pics on private chat for better understanding of your problem and advice treatment chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
It's normal  not to worrie  if you your act is performing well
Share pic I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Consult
Seems to be normal
consult to urologist