Foreskin tight

I think i have a condition called phimosis, i don't know. my foreskin when i take it up the glad, hurts. sex is tough because it's tight. what should i do?
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Foreskin tight

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... phimosis is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of the tight foreskin over the glans penis and recurrent infections.  Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams to the tip of the penis proves to be effective in several cases. Surgery is performed in cases where conservative treatment fails. Circumcision is the only permanent cure....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?