Foreskin retraction issue
Hi, I am not able to retract my foreskin completely. I was able to do so until a couple of weeks back, but not able to do so now. The foreskin is currently joined at a single point to the glans and I think I might have stretched it accidentally. Should I get it checked? If yes, would a urologist be better or general surgeon?

Hello....general surgeon will take care of all these. .. If it was normal before you had streched it accidentally , then foreskin can retracted back gently....try to relaase adhesion slowly using soap... If it hurts and if you fail in retracting it consult general surgeon ......