Foreskin retraction issue

Hi, I am not able to retract my foreskin completely. I was able to do so until a couple of weeks back, but not able to do so now. The foreskin is currently joined at a single point to the glans and I think I might have stretched it accidentally. Should I get it checked? If yes, would a urologist be better or general surgeon?
views-icons 46 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Foreskin retraction issue

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hello....general surgeon will take care of all these. .. If it was normal before you had streched it accidentally , then foreskin can retracted back gently....try to relaase adhesion slowly using soap... If it hurts and if you fail in retracting it consult general surgeon ......
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?