Foreskin retraction
Hi, I am 18 yrs old and my penis size is around 4.5-5inch. Is it normal or small in size?. And one more thing, I am able to retract my foreskin with using any lubricants like olive oil, or with saliva. But without this, in dry I am unable to do. When I touch my red glans it is so sensitive and I am unable to touch that

Dr. Bhaskar Murthy.V

hi     dont worry about  size , it is normal. and glans is sensitive for everyone  . regarding fore skin retraction. if you have problem in retracting visit a general surgeon . they will examine and suggest .