Foreskin retraction
I am unable to retract the foreskin of my penis for the past 15 years. Earlier there was no concern regarding that. But now I am facing difficulties during sex. Is there an alternative to surgery?

Dr. Vijay Abbot
Sexologist 43 yrs exp Delhi

U can try lubricants like ponds cold cream or coconut oil etc on a regular basis gor few days else to remove from surgeon & it need day care...
Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello. You can use a lubricant like coconut oil, gradually try to retract every day when oil is applied. Try this for 15 days.
in case you don't notice relief, consult surgeon for surgery.