Foreskin problem

I have lost part of my foreskin last night. Now my skin doesn't cover entire penis and it hurts when it gets effected or gets in contact with clothes. Please suggest some measure.
views-icons 67 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. it needs to be examined. we should see if you have any tears and if you do, how much. apply soframycin for now and consult a surgeon ASAP. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?