Foreskin not sliding back
After engaging in fellatio, yesterday my foreskin pulled back completely. Since then the head is exposed and foreskin won't go back up. It's felling a little weird. Please suggest ASAP. Do I need to be worried?

Dr. Amit Patel
Urologist 5 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello, Foreskin is normally supposed to slide back and forth smoothly even during erection. Inability to slide the retracted foreskin may lead to condition called Paraphimosis. In such a situation the glans/head of penis may be vulnerable to damage due to inadequate blood supply. THIS IS AN EMERGENCY AND YOU NEED URGENT ATTENTION WITH A SURGEON OR UROLOGIST!