Foreskin Issue

My foreskin does not pull back it is very tight and getting pain, and also having crack in my penis begins part. I would like to do circumcision surgery per my family dr advice. So i wanted to know who is the best hospital and dr in Chennai to do this surgery. Also i am having medical insurance card &they should accept
views-icons 43 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Foreskin Issue

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hello. Topical steroid creams are effective in treating phimosis and may provide an alternative to circumcision. Surgery is recommended if phimosis is severe. For adults general anesthesia is used for operation. Following circumcision, it is important to keep the area as clean as possible. Gently clean with warm water, do not use diaper wipes. You may get insurance benefit also. Go to any corporate hospital who allow insurance benefits.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?