Foreskin is attached

Foreskin of penis attached to its head (tip). Due to which its pains a lot during urination. Now a days problem is increased. I don't know what kind of doc should I refer for this. Kindly help
views-icons 68 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

it may be phimosis or paraphimosis...consult nearest surgeon they will do the needful........regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?