Foreskin going back up

So I noticed a significant curve in my penis and went to the urologist. The doctor said it's normal and I'd had few white spots on my penis head below the foreskin. And on examination doctor a few "dirt" even below my glans. That is when he retracted it fully. He recommend a candid ointment. Now when I tried to retract it I could just under my penis head. Just to check if I could and I was comfortable doing it before applying it it wouldn't go back up super smmothly and it took quite a struggle. Obviously I was scared. Could you please tell me how do I correctly retract the foreskin? The correct way to put the ointment and for how long? and how to pull it back up ? These 3 questions. Thanks.

Doctor Answers (1) on Foreskin going back up

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. 1. It is difficult to describe how to retract prepuce. Normally there should be any difficulty however you retract it.