Foreskin fully covered
Hi, my penis is fully covered with foreskin even in erect and in normal stage, the problem is i feel uncomfortable with it, is there any way to remove it by surgery? Also will it affect my sexual life after doing surgery?

Dear Friend, If the fore skin is not retacting then it may make intercourse difficult and uncomfortable. Aslo if fore skin is retracted during intercourse it will decrease pleasure of sex as glance will not be exposed. Also if you can not withdraw your fore skin, you can not clean your glance properly, this can result in cancer in old age. I suggest you get a circumcision done at the earliest. Regards Dr, Anamay Kamalakar Bidwai Chennai.

Hello, Yes, a minor surgery can be done where the foreskin will be removed. It is called circumcision. It will help your sex life.