Can't pull foreskin back.
When in flaccid state my foreskin can be pulled back easily. However, in the erect state, I cannot pull the foreskin completely. It just comes up to the lower part of the head. If I try to pull it further, it causes pain. I think it might be a problem for me during intercourse. Can it be cured without surgery?

hello there. your condition is called phimosis. you need to see a surgeon. surgical treatment is best. the operation is called circumcision. it's a very small procedure, don't need to be scared. hope this helps. regards