Can't pull foreskin back.
When in flaccid state my foreskin can be pulled back easily. However, in the erect state, I cannot pull the foreskin completely. It just comes up to the lower part of the head. If I try to pull it further, it causes pain. I think it might be a problem for me during intercourse. Can it be cured without surgery?
235 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. your condition is called phimosis. you need to see a surgeon. surgical treatment is best. the operation is called circumcision. it's a very small procedure, don't need to be scared. hope this helps. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/4 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?