Penis foreskin got tight
I was a normal man of age 30. Few days back I noticed my foreskin started sticking. Finally I am not able to remove the foreskin. If I tried it hurts and blood comes out as foreskin stretches and cuts. I don't know what to do. Over Internet I got to know the symptoms as disease called as phimosis. Guide me
174 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now
hello there. your symptoms are suggestive of phimosis. it's easily treated by surgery called circumcision. consult a surgeon as your problem seems to be worsening. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.