White scum below foreskin
Often I find slight whitish scum accumulation below the foreskin of penis at the base of the head. I notice it when I pull it back during cleaning. Kindly suggest any treatment.

Hello there. The white material which you are talking about is called smegma. It's normal and its just the skin cells which gets shed, the skin oils and the moisture which is there. It just needs to be cleaned everyday. Nothing to be worried about. But I would still suggest you consult a dermatologist and get it checked out. Hope it helps. Regards