Foreskin dryness
I am married for 6 years and having a kid. My foreskin (of penis) has become very dry and reddish and the skin comes out in powder form (like dandruff). No itching but feeling irritated and uncomfortable. Facing this problem from last 3 months after an yeast infection. Had consulted family physician and have undergone the antibiotic + cortico cream treatment. But problem still persists. Haven't had sex from last two months due to this problem and fear of any further consequences. Quite depressed due to this problem as I have never ever had any such problems until this. Pleases help/advise.

Needs to be cleaned properly with soap and water every day by taking the skin back completely. Check if you are having diabetes (blood sugar)
Consult General Surgeon
Do not use steroid creams Clean clean clean and only clean is the best option you have
Don't worry...you are suffering from genital candidiasis causing this problem.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
That cortico cream you are applying is the culprit. Stop that. Kindly consult online for proper treatment
Consult online