Foreskin doesnt@go@down
Sir/ma'am My foreskin. Doesn't. Go back when it gets erect.. One Time.... I open my penis and that time it was normal not erect But then it was fully. Erected. And it became red and it pains.. I think. My foreskin is very tight By studying. Online i get to know that i am having problem. Of phimosis.. Sir please reply And what. Can i do at home To solve this problem..

Dr. Hitesh Shah
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Mumbai

Ya its relative phimosis. It can be made elastic and circumcision surgery can be avoided. By preserving foreskin, it will give special quality of pleasure. If its tight it bacomes difficult to do penetrative sex because it can not unfold back.
Dr. Amod Dwivedi
Urologist 16 yrs exp Kanpur

circumcision is only treatment for Phimosis.