Foreskin Concern
I was having first intercourse today and I think because it was for the first time....my foreskin of penis pulled back the gland and got stuck mid way.....neither comin back nor completely pulled back.....kind of stuck.....gland is too sensitive and pains when something touches it.......is it normal or something serious...Pls advice....

Dr. Harisha N L

You may need ice bath or cold cloth to reduce the injury related swelling...after swelling and local reactions reduced it may regain its original position... If no response you have to consult nearest surgeon for clinical examination and assessment of condition... They may cut your fore skin slightly to release it..Consult them they will do the needful.