Foreskin attached to Peni
I just need to know that as my foreskin is attached to my Penis tip, so, is it OK or does it need medical attention??? Also, do I need to get it disconnected before having sex? Please advise.

hello there. if your foreskin cannot be pulled back, its called phimosis. you need to consult a surgeon for it and get circumcision done. there are a lot of complications of a foreskin which can't be retracted. regards
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
It would be better to consult a surgeon for exact diagnosis of ur problem.  If it is possible by conservative treatment then its good