Foreskin and erection

Been masturbating since 6 years! Never pulled up my foreskin, always done through help of the bed! Now I'm unable to pull up my foreskin and I erect and penetrate within a few seconds of arousement. Sacred that it might affect in future. Need guidance!

Doctor Answers (1) on Foreskin and erection

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Phimosis refers to the inability to retract the distal foreskin over the glans penis. Pathologic phimosis defines an inability to retract the foreskin after it was previously retractible or after puberty, usually secondary to distal scarring of the foreskin...almost all cases of phimosis have been shown to respond to application of topical steroids to the preputial orifice, although some studies have suggested that this response rate may decline several months after the regimen is completed. An initial attempt at medical intervention has been shown told reduce costs in comparison with primary circumcision as a treatment...consult nearest surgeon they will help you further.