Foot_pain under the feet
Hello i got foot corn under my feet which is paining so high.please suggest me how to cure and which doctor is best

Dr. Harisha N L
Moisturize your skin. Apply moisturizer to your hands and feet to help keep the skin soft. Wear comfortable shoes and socks. Stick to well-fitting, cushioned shoes and socks until your corn or callus disappears...Use over-the-counter pads. Apply a pad to protect the area where a corn or callus developed. Be careful using over-the-counter (nonprescription) liquid corn removers or medicated corn pads. These contain salicylic acid, which can irritate healthy skin and lead to infection, especially in people with diabetes or other conditions that cause poor blood flow...Consult surgeons if no improvements.