Foot pain and bulging
Feeling pain near to toe end.little bulge appearance in foot and toe end at regular intervels also pain too.checked CRP level currently its 43 previously it was 55( reduced due to medicine dosage). But not cured totally
101 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. A. Salam
Internal Medicine 10 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Dear Practo user. It seems you have gout. Get checked your Serum Uric acid levels. If elevated consult with your physician otherwise consult with orthopedic surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.