Foot itching
My mom is experiencing severe itching on her foot. She is having more cracked heal and feeling itching on the center part of her foot. She isn’t having diabetes. What we need to do for stopping the itching? Do I need to consult any specialist for this issue? If so which doctor I need to consult?

Hello I understand your concern It can be due to fungal infection of foot. We have many good homeopathic medicines for itching problems to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines Please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep are also delivered nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani 09819     055014