Dengue with itching heavy at foot & palm
Sir My daughter was deacted dangue on 1 Oct 17 now no fever from yesterday but having heavy Un bearable itching at foot and palm with slight rashes from yesterday 5/10/17 not able to sleep whole night Pl suggest. Thanks & Regards

Hello I understand your concerns She is suffering from drug allergy. We have many good homeopathic medicines for this condition to treat it completely from the root itself without any harmful sideeffects that are part of conventional medicines Please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally also Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani

Right foot itch meaning My palms itch like crazy Why does the palm of my hand itch