Foot abrasion
Met with an accident 2 weeks back and the wound was closed with bandage and I have opened it day before yesterday and left it open. Whenever I try to walk am getting blood out of the wound. Should I be in rest always else should I take it in the way getting blood is a sign of healing? Please advise what should I do.

Take rest.. need further medication...
Please consult with me on my private chat window for full treatment details...

+160
Chat with a doctor
It looks infected abrasion,it needs Antibiotics & anti-inflammatory drugs with dressing & debridement of wound.
Pl Consult a General Surgeon for needful.
Healing ulcer. Apply glycerine