Food allergy
I have food allergy problem particularly with Turmeric and coriandar seeds. I had taken SLIT therapy for 2 years for allergic rhinitis. Is there desensitization treatment possible and can this be cured?

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

You, better avoid the foods that causes allergy. Desentisation ( immuno-therapy) is a good idea , but it  not always successful.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
SLIT is not as effective as SCIT. I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps. I am legally unable to prescribe you any medicines without physically examining you. This forum is intended for second opinions after you have consulted a doctor locally.