Food allergy
I have allergy with some food like banana  tamato & cool drinks. I avoid this foods . please suggest me good medicine
67 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

hello there. Certain people are known to have gallery to certain foods. best is to just avoid such foods. which you are already doing. you don't need any medicines as such. but if you accidentally happen to ingest something like that, keep a antihistamine along with you like loratidine 10 mg or levocetrizine etc. for further help, consult a physician. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.