Food Allergy

I am having food Allergy. Recently when I got the allergy, my face was swallon and hands got rashes. I need advice on what kind of a test would help me understand what kind of a food is causing allergy. Also need suggestion on a good doctor to consult in my area.
views-icons 65 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chetan B
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, You should find out to which food are you allergic by trial and error. If you are allergic to a particular food, strictly avoid it. Alternatively there are tests to find out the allergen.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?