Foamy liquid stools
I am a patient o IBS for nearly8-10yrs.I am going under a natural supplement program for the same for past 3 months.Though I was going fine but recently have been through a phase where I am having mild stomach aches and foamy stools with liquid consistency.This has happed back in mid May also. Can you pls help me as to why it is happening and what medication should I take?

Avoid fried food and spicy food Water intake more
Feeling ok now?? If not Consult now And get your prescription and diet plan at very affordable consultation charges Thanks
This is amoebiasis dysentery. You need medicine for that
Connect please
Take tablet loperamide ,and investigate the food which might caused this and reduce its quantity,or take it if necessary in small breaks with fibers. Don't worry loose stools are common in IBS . And IBS has great impact of positive attitude. Good luck
Due to food poisoning
If you require assistance or have any health concerns, feel free to reach out for a consultation. Your well-being is my priority, and i'm here to support you on your health journey.
According to your query and sign and  know about the disease and cause and it's best Treatment as you have mentioned as above . Please take consultation for better evaluation and best Treatment as it need complete history of patient as personal and family history. Please follow any medicine or advise after consultation only from a good doctor. Please follow good life style as • take plenty of fluid and • take less spicy and fatty foods and • take home made food only and do exercise regularly with yoga and meditation  and please keep positive  attitude to fight any disease and any problem of your life
Need few more details Kindly consult
Can help you, kindly consult and provide detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management