Fluids coming out of ass
Some white colour fluid is coming out of my asshole. It's causing me uncontrollable itching. The fluid is of white colour and not the excreta. Which doctor should I consult?

Hello....... ..Surgery is usually necessary to treat an anal fistula as very few heal by themselves...., fistulotomy is the most commonly done surgery, doctor cut open the whole length of the fistula, from the internal opening to the external opening to flush out content ,fistula heals on its own by 2-3 months ... But per rectal examination is required for confirmation consult general surgeon.