Fluid filled Blisters

My mother is suffering from small and large fluid blisters on fingers of hands and legs.. It started from leg and now its on hands also. How to treat this?
views-icons 35 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

This can be quite serious if its for a long time. Please see a dermatologist to rule out bullous pemphigoid, It needs a long term treatment approach and needs to be discussed with the dermatologist. Meet a person qualified in treating immunobullous diseases. Also comorbidities needs to be assesses for planning proper treatment. It is treatable
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?