Floaters in Eye Vision
I m using specs from last 17 years. From past few months, i'm getting problem in my vision that some floaters comes becoz of which not able to focus on the vision. After few minutes it stays like that and just after this headache starts which stays for nearly 1-2 hour. This is happened nearly 10 times and prior to this i don't have such problem.

What you are explaining here seems like either a migraine-like issue related to eye, or it can be a normal functional change occurring in your eye due to high power of glasses. This needs to be thoroughly evaluated and corelated before a decision is made.
Meet an ophthalmologist and preferably where Retina evaluation is possible.
Do make a note of your symptoms and their nature whenever they occur in a diary. Also try and find out if there's a triggering factor involved.