Eye FLOATERS
Last year, from the time a govt hospital doc advised me for a drop for curing a single dot floater in my right eye, several floaters emerged since then. Even now in my left eye, floaters are coming, i m fed of eye drops as i think its also increasing my power so i really need to know is there really a good safe way to cure floaters?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello Floaters are due to vitreous (gel in eye) liquifaction These are visually insignificant There is no cure Best way to get rid of them is to avoid them
Dr. Deepa Naik
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Hi, there is no eyedrop to cure floaters. Kindly consult a retina specialist for further evaluation.

Eye drops for floaters Black dot floater in eye