Floaters in eye.

I got a eye trauma way back in 2014 from a speedy badminton shuttle in my right eye. After three days my eye got normal and there was no pain or vision problem afterwards i noticed that vision in my right eye was slightly dimmed. There was nothing else. But in January 2016 i had a swollen eye which lasted for a week and recurred again after two days and stayed for a week again. After it got cured i am now noticing a single prominent eye fliater in the right eye , there are also some very hardly noticeable fliater which i can only see while seeing the sky. Please suggest me what to do...

Dr. Vishal S. Kakhandki
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Belgaum
Please get your retina check up done asap it may be inocous floater but to rule out retinal break and retinal bleed retinal detachment is imp.once a year eye pressure glaucoma and retina check up . vikhyath eye retina centre Babusapalya kalyan nagar Bangalore thank you
Dr. Sridevi Haldar
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 6 yrs exp Madurai
You must get your retina examined. Sometimes a hole or break in retina can cause retinal detachment. Floater is just a sign.