Flatfoot ache gym

I cant do skipping ,steppers and exercise for a long time because of flatfoot and in the morning feet and calf hurt ,am not a fat person so there is less weight on my lower body

Doctor Answers (2) on Flatfoot ache gym

Dr. Rajiv Mehta Delhi | Physiotherapist
Flat foot do causes this type of pain. Physiotherapist can provide u with solution better to go for faradic foot bath along with intrinsic muscle exercises and a silicon arch support. For this visit a qualified and registered physiotherapist nearby. Know us more at www drrajivmehta com
Dr. Hitin Mathur Noida | Orthopedic Surgeon
Hi, this is Dr Hitin Mathur, orthopaedic surgeon at Fortis C Doc Hospital, New Delhi. As far as your flat foot is concerned, it is important to examine your feet to find the degree of deformity. You may need some intrinsic muscle strengthening exercises for the foot along with a medial arch support orthosis to be applied to your footwear to support your arch... X rays of both feet AP, lateral and oblique views in standing posture would be helpful.