Flat feeted
Hello sir, i have flat feet.... there is continuous pain in my ankles even after simple physical activities like running walking and even standing or sitting chair .. my stamina is also low and i also want to increase my height .. what to do??
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Biswajit Dutta Baruah
Orthopedic Surgeon 13 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹750 for 24 hrs

Thanks for asking me to reply. Flat feet at your age is less amenable to correction. You can wear shoes with medial arch support. You can order one with the orthotist won you can find at your local physio clinic. It's a matter of practice. Start with running small distances and join a local group. You will surprised to find the number of runners with flat feet. Eat green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits and sleep for 7-8 hours daily to keep up your stamina for the whole day. Good luck.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?